Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Kitty The Gardener ~ Passion Or Obsessive Compulsive




Of late, I have been rather addicted to gardening, or rather, buying and planting flowers. I am not sure if I qualified to be called a gardener, but hey, look at my plants!

Is this passion? Then again, how long does it take for someone to be considered passionate in something or in my case, just some sort of a suspected temporary compulsive behavior into buying and planting flowers, as compared to gardening. But to be fair, since we moved into our new home in March 2005, I have been planting and watering them religiously, not to mention trimming too.

Ok ok... confession... I employed a few short cut techniques like for eg, during Snow White's birthday bash recently, I rigorously drove to a nursery off Old Klang Road which has become my weekend routine to get a few more pots of petunias and periwinkles to make our home like relly... home. Look at both your hands ~ nope, your fingers are less than my number of pots purchased.

And here's the verdict, my dad gave me a 7 or 8!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

Wow! A Beautiful First! And yes, A Whiter Shade of Pale is definitely papa in his elements. I used to love the bass going from C,then to B, then A, then G and slowly crawling all the way to the lower C. To a 7 year-old, that's truly impressive! Oh! But remember Papa played with the automatic bass function on?!

Monday, September 12, 2005 7:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

again u removed a comment!!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lu mai hau lian, lu eh hua khaliau pasar beh eh. Kitty the Gardener my foot, tia pun moh koui chang!!!

Saturday, September 24, 2005 7:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home