Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bad Luck Comes In Threes?


This is what's written on the front page of The Sun this morning.

The point is, something incomprehensible happened to me. I lost 3 contact lenses within a span of 5 days.

On Saturday morning, instead of opening up the casing and wearing them, I poured the contents in the tiny containers straight down into the basin hole. It took me about 5 seconds to realise what I was doing. Then, on Sunday morning, I cant even remember what I did but I had to open up another new set. I thot 2 times in a row was enough. Yet, this morning, altho I remembered clearly that I actually pasted the left lense on my left eye, shortly, as I was applying my lipstick, I felt that my vision was blur and spinning. After inspecting both eyes, I came to a conclusion that something freaky happened. There was none on my left eye. I spent about half a minute crawling on the floor, half dressed, to search for any sparkles or oval shaped lense but to no avail! It didn't help when that was the last pair I had back home.

I left home driving to work in half my regular vision left. Fortunately I kept a spare one in my office drawer.

Is that a sign of old age or something?

Do you think it is possible to have 2 lenses stacking on top of one another on the same eyeball?

Anyway, here is another painting I like by Vincent Van Gogh ~ The Starry Night, 1889

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home