Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Of Ageing Matter

I read some female magazines a couple of nites ago. There was this article that talked about the first few signs of ageing. One of the signs apparently were the folding of those tender skins surrounding our eyes.

Coincidentally, during the Christian Dior warehouse sales about a month ago, I bought myself a nice set of eye shadow. So this morning I decided to apply onto my eyes. When I looked into the mirror at close range, I suddenly spotted some very visible crinkles around my eyelid area. That really shocked me!

I think it is about time for a shot of Botox or something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a friend had it and effect was highly impressive, but only for 3 months


kar boon

Thursday, May 25, 2006 1:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home