What's In A Dream?
1. The person in the dream is present in a story or a scene.
2. The dreamer is either the subject of the dream, or a spectator.
3. The dream is in black and white, or in color.
4. Conversations can be understood by the dreamer without any actual words being spoken.
5. Dreams may be a multisensory experience, in which you can revel in the sensations of touch, smell, hearing and taste, as well as see pictures.
6. Each dream is of specific type, and contains certain themes and symbols that tell about our nature, our preoccupations and the needs of our innermost self.
Extract From Dream Power ~ Laureli Blyth