Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A few more days...


Arent you looking forward to the CNY?

For me, absolutely. Not so much about the event tho, but the days where I can basically rest and rot at home, plus munching CNY cookies. Sometimes I can finish half a can at one go, left hand grabbing the container, right hand robotically shuffling between the cookies and my mouth.

I bump into some panties the other day in Jaya Jusco. There is this 3 for RM10. They come in mostly red, with a chinese word printed on them. One has a "FOOK" word terbalik (a chinese word for 'prosperous', when the chinese see this word being upside down, it literally means 'your turn to prosper') . It was just so amazing I could not imagine myself wearing it.

But guess wat, after the telephone call with Marita, I am goin to get it after work this evening for us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

Yay, I have new panties for CNY... and prosperous chilly red ones too...

Thursday, January 26, 2006 3:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home