Thursday, January 05, 2006

What A Wonder!

I used to wonder how on earth did mothers shop for anything with a baby around them.

A week ago, I had a few amusing experiences with Snow White left in my care while allowing Marita some premium, no-frills time to shop for some nice clothes.

I had to resort to talking & playing with Snow White, passing her the stuff I came across and asking for her opinion (I figured out that she felt more useful and so, less bored), at times pushing her pram round and round the shop. It didnt take long before she wanted out of her pram again, her hands at times clapping and stretching out to me. Sometimes I really thot that she understood me when I told her "ok ok, another 5 minutes". It did keep her quiet for a while. Fortunately, most of the sales attendants were tolerant of us and rather friendly too.

And here is my verdict ~ Babies are impossible and demanding. They require absolute attention and expect to be entertained, always fidgety and get bored easily.

Now I know why some mothers are so noisy.

Having said that ~ Babies, altho a handful, are always so unpredictable, entertaining and absolutely bring lots of joy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well now! shouldn't you be getting one then? yay!

Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyy..i have the same ideas about babies.may u have many cute ones.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home