Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What Do You Call This?

Recently, I was drafting The Little Prince. Before I published it, Marita already did.

And then, one day as I was doing some groceries after lunch, I walked past a lane filled with some handicapped people. One particular man caught my attention as his limbs were all twisted, but he had a distinguished look, as if he did not fit there at all. Maybe it was just one of those many unfortunate cases of being 'caught, chopped and chucked there'. Before I could share this observation in my blog, tada, my uncle wrote something about beggars in his blog.

So, how come people around think about similar affairs at the same time, although they never ever discussed about them?

This leads yet to another writeup by my uncle about science and afterlife experiments.

Can I then conclude that when one is in sync with another, one's spiritual thots will merge as well? Like ... birds of the same feathers fly together... or great minds think alike?

Oops! Or perhaps it is afterall the result of my own procrastination?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

A result of your procrastination definitely, hahaha....

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home