Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Serendipity

Let's touch briefly on this topic 'reincarnation'.

My uncle wrote about this subject recently. So I thot I ought to share my views here.

Do you believe that people we meet this life are somehow related in the previous life? Do you experience these dejavu feelings when u come across certain people, strangers, or acquaintances?

I believe that people who revolve closely around us (family, close relatives and friends) are those we made a pact with in the previous life to meet in the next life . It could also be due to unaccomplished businesses. I strongly believe that if we were to outrightly tell another person in this life that, "I would like to meet you again in the next life", then chances are, we would (whether or not the other party shares the same view is another matter altogether)! Likewise, there will be certain people of whom for certain reasons, we make a conscious choice not to meet again in the next life. I do know that all these may sound too simple and naive to be granted any weightage or deserve your attention. But is life meant to be that complicated? Do we need to come out with a set of scientific formulas to prove that God is around us?

I believe in reincarnation and karma. Afterall, how best to explain karma other than to bring in the reincarnation idea. Our eyes (most of us anyway) are not meant for matters that are not tangible, and perhaps that is why we simply could not understand or relate things that are just so out of the ordinary. More times than not, we always say "This is not fair!" or "This is incomprehensible!". The point is, humans are so easily fooled by what they see. Pictures play tricks all the time, afterall, seeing is believing, but does that then imply not seeing is not believing? Is seeing deceiving too?

Given a chance, I would like to meet my parents again in the next life (I am assuming that I have not collected enough brownie points by the end of my useful life to be promoted to "further up the ladder" you know, the "ascension" stuff... and as such will make a come back as a human) but this round, I would prefer to play the role of a giver, instead of the other way round. Afterall, there is no other ways and means for me to pay back their unconditional love and sacrifice for me, not that they expect me to for a start.

Till then, we shall save the topic about soulmates and twinflame for another day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glass Slippers said...

Wow? Does it mean that if I want to come back as someone say very rich and successful and all that, I could? That would be a nice thot to have. Perhaps my lesson this lifetime is to learn about true love?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home