When I was not yet a grown up, my dad would come home after work, switch on the organ, and play "A Whiter Shade Of Pale". I dint learn to appreciate it then bc it was always this song. Fast forward to present. Whenever this song is played, my thots automatically float back to the image of a young and charming dad playing the organ. Those were the days.
- Name: Glass Slippers
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- My Mini Breakaway With Mom
- What's In A Dream?
- Keep This With You For Prosperity!
- May This Tortoise Brings You Longevity, Protection...
- For Those Seeking Love
- 29 January 2006 ~ Fire Dog Year 1st Month 1st Day
- A few more days...
- Never Wait Till Your Car Died In The Middle Of A R...
- In Preparation Of Chinese New Year
- What A Nite!
Monday, April 03, 2006