When I was not yet a grown up, my dad would come home after work, switch on the organ, and play "A Whiter Shade Of Pale". I dint learn to appreciate it then bc it was always this song. Fast forward to present. Whenever this song is played, my thots automatically float back to the image of a young and charming dad playing the organ. Those were the days.
- Name: Glass Slippers
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- My Baby Elephant Walk
- My Own Glass Collections
- What Rose Is That?
- Of Ageing Matter
- Famous Market ~ Pasar Besar Siti Khadijah, Kota Ba...
- The Many Faces Of Buddha, Kota Baru, Kelantan
- Batik Designs, Kota Baru, Kelantan
- Some Pictures From Kota Baru, Kelantan
- What 2 Ladies Did In Kota Baru...
- My Mini Breakaway With Mom
Wednesday, June 21, 2006