Saturday, December 16, 2006

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year




It is my favorite month of the year again. A lot has happened since I last updated my blog... New job, new office colleagues, new friends, new watches, new dresses, new dine out places, new shopping complexes, the list goes on. I better make a booking with my hairstylist too.

Oh, my bedroom fan is no longer working. So here it goes, another new item to add to the listing.

I have been spending quite a fair bit on CDs, particularly Japanese CDs. It becomes more apparent when I need to release my stress level. And this new job requires a lot of my time, not surprising, as the learning curve is steep. But I am happy where I am now.

Christmas is a time to give, to forgive, to reunite, to celebrate, and to rejoice... Last but not least, to send greeting cards to people faraway from me to let them know that while I may have been missing in action, they are still dear in my heart.

So, I had a smart plan. Why not record some nice selection of Japanese songs for some friends while I work, not only do I get to listen them all, I also get to share with my friends!

Oh, new xmas tree for my office too! And new xmas baubles and ornaments and angel hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home